Monday, April 23, 2012

New (and Final) Quarter!

It's my last quarter at SCAD and I've been busy! Again!

Meaning that this time around, I am taking Advanced Concept Design and Senior Project (I'm also taking 19th century art), and I have to admit, it is a lot of fun!

Here is what I have done so far...



These two are from Advanced Concept; and I have to admit, I had a lot of fun creating with this series; basically our class decided to create our characters and environments based on The Count of Monte Cristo (novel by Alexander Dumas). From the draw from a hat, I got Jacopo and Chateau d'If; what makes this better is that is it a Sci-Fi setting, which I have not done before (since I mostly do either fantasy or modern day themes).

And now we are doing illustrations based on the environments and characters that we got (randomly... again). This is going to be one fun quarter...

Aside that, I am planning to attend Heroes Con this year; this is going to be a third year for me. I just have to keep trucking through all my classes first before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment