Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Enviroments and more Enviroments. And one character image.

For Environments, Props, and Structures, we had to take a location outside and make it fit the 3 point perspective. I chose Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo and Karnak Temple in Egypt. ...the results were 50/50. The Shibuya Crossing turned out really well. However, the Karnak Temple didn't turn out as well as I thought. So, I will only show Shibuya Crossing:




For Concept Illustration, we have to create and illustrate two different environments: one fully developed and one underdeveloped. The results? A canyon like "city" and waterfall pod city. ...and this took me about an entire day to complete these.




On the other hand, I realized that rendering in Photoshop is actually fun! XD

Just a small idea for you guys on how I'm doing on human rendering in Photoshop...



I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment